Kreg beaded face frame system

Anybody used it?

Looks like fun but I think someone from Festool or Fein must be consulting them on their pricing.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Anybody?... Bueller?... Bueller?...

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Anybody?... Bueller?... Bueller?...

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Ping Larry Jaques and see what he has to say. ;~)

From what I understand you have to have every thing set up "dead on" to specifications. Apparently they even sell a gauge set to help you set up things properly.

The accuracy in stock preperation might me more trouble than regular face frames with added on bead moldings. I'd me more at ease if a Kreg rep would demo it and let "you" do the set up including the milling of the pieces to be used.

Reply to
Leon

Good point about stock preparation. I have watched the Kreg video on their beaded FF system. I think it looks pretty cool and I would love to try it out. Of course, I don't have a project for it right now. Maybe someone who has used it will post and let us know more about it.

Reply to
jack-bench.com

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:41:30 -0500, the infamous "Leon" scrawled the following:

Kreg prices? Two fingers up! They're not more than $400 overpriced. ($499 @ Amazon)

-- May those who love us, love us; And may those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts; And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping. --old Gaelic blessing

Reply to
Larry Jaques