BEER PONG TABLE

I am attempting to build a beer pong table. I have a 6 1/2 foot long and a 3 foot wide peice of wood with edges that come up off the top of the table I've seen on alot of websites people who instal black lights under plexi glass i was wondering how they install them and make them look soo clean if anyone has any tricks or information please reply or instant message me
Eadams716
thank you
*ERIC*
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:36:39 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@AOL.com wrote:

enquiring minds wanna know..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

If ya' gotta ask, you're too old. <G>
It's basically ping pong with cups of beer strategically placed on on the table, with all kinds of silly rules similar to "Quarters".
"B A R R Y" wrote:

Sounds like a waste of good cups too me.
Lew

Hmmm... glad I missed it.. It was probably going on while my friends were seeing how much they could drink before they puked on each other... I was busy trying to get laid, as I recall..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

Girls can play, too. <G>
B A R R Y wrote:

And girls apply B-factor to guys too.
--John
here's a good example.
http://www.addictinggames.com/fratboybeerpong.html
jc

I have an .avi (4.5MB) of this I could post in ABPW if you want. Let me know. Art

Wed, Oct 31, 2007, 7:32am (EDT-4) snipped-for-privacy@bajadavis.com (macdavis) doeth query: WTF is BEER PONG? enquiring minds wanna know..
It is the reason he will quite possibly gratuate in the bottom 10% of his class. If he graduates at all that is..