Beer Smell

How can I remove the smell from a beer spill on a couch?

Thanks

Reply to
Stacy Buttercup

If it is cleanable, you could rent a machine like the Rug Doctor and clean it. I would then use Fabreeze on it. If the cushions are removable and you live in a warm area, you could put them out in the sun to air out.

Reply to
Vox Humana

Stacey,

You will need a wet and dry vacuum or a rented carpet maching but try a mixture of ammonia (20% with water) and then a mixture of acetic acid (50%). Add each and tamp well in before adding water and vacuuming away.

If you want moer info about removing the beer look on

and click through to the beer stain.

Hope this helps

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean