Band Saw Blade Brands

Page 2 of 2

I've never seen so many positive reviews about any other vendor on any of the larger woodworking forums. (sawmillcreek, lumberjocks, ncwoodworker):
http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=woodcraftbands+site%3Asawmillcreek.org
http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=woodcraftbands+site%3Alumberjocks.com
http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=woodcraftbands+site%3Ancwoodworker.net

For green wood (resawing logs), I have had good results with the Highland Woodworking woodturner blade:
http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/woodturners-bandsawblade.aspx
It has a bit wider kerf than most bandsaw blades, so it doesn't clog or bind up in green wood the way most blades do. I mostly do resawing with my bandsaw so I usually use this blade for everything (dry or green).
For a smoother cut in dry wood, the Woodslicer blades are supposed to be good.
On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 6:04:47 AM UTC+5:30, SBH wrote:

Hello,
I can't get you Exactly but some how i feel You stuck about which brand you use for Riser kit right?I Suggest go through Band Saw Blades Brand i know it's Costly but it is long lasting You don't need to change again and agai n.after using that you feel it's cheaper then to buy new one again and agai n.
Thanks, Woodford Tooling https://www.woodfordtooling.com/