Babies playing at geometry

The recent turmoil over who is right about a trivial problem in geometry makes me wonder about the average mental-age group of participants in this forum. If they were handed a real problem in geometry they'd be struck dumb as a doorknob.

Yeah - personally, I'd much rather spend my time debating Terry's brain state.
patrick conroy wrote:

From what I understand, most experts now agree that now there is no brain function.
;-) Glen

Now that's what I call insight. Yeah, right....

Speak for yourself - some of us actually understand it.
What's Geomety?

Hell, I dont know. Ask PDQ and friends. They seem to have a lot to say about it.
bremen68 wrote:

That's what the acorn said when he suddenly realized that he reached adulthood.
;-) Glen
"Doug Miller"

Actual formula for all woodworking joints,
[(bigger)@((the)little)than]*(((bottom/at)the)top)
Dave
Aw crap! Now you're only going to provoke them into continuing their drivel.
Guess who wrote:

It'll get lost in the other drivel. At least they're not P...ing people off in a conference with real mathematicians.
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:17:29 -0400, Guess who

I agreee I'd be clueless if left to my own memory, but within minutes I'll bet I could find an answer on the 'net!
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
-- Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ------->>>>>>http://www.NewsDemon.com <<<<<<------ Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access