Attention Quilters (and those folks married to quilters)

As you know, I am married to a quilter. And some of you are as well. One of my wife's quilting friends sent this blog post to her. And we are both passing it on wherever we can.
Due to the recent flooding in Iowa, many quilters have lost all their quilting equipment and supplies. So some concerned folks are putting together donations of quilting supplies for these people.
Dawn put together a box of goodies today and will send it tomorrow. The URL with all the details is at
http://gudrun.typepad.com:80/my_weblog/2008/07/quilters-in-need.html
Thanks for looking. As was pointed out in the blog post, many quilters do this as a hobby and therapy. They need that therapy now more than ever. If any quilters can help out, it would be appreciated. Feel free to pass this on to any venue that would be receptive.