Quilters storage for material posted to A.B.P.F.

Wife recently got into quilting and we SOON realized storage was going to be a problem as quilts use a multitude of different materials. She saw a cabinet in a store that seemed to have attributes needed for storage. I went to look and tried to sway her toward a wider case but no sell. I built a duplicate except the drawer in this isn't raised panel. Posted to ABPF and comments welcomed.

Reply to
nospambob

Bob,

Any chance you could repost? My ISP has about a 24 hour retention on the binaries groups and I missed it.

Thanks,

Max

Reply to
Max