Attaching the countertop

Thanks. Biscuits and luck. :-)

Max

Reply to
Max

I saw the biscuits comment in the other post. That certainly helps with alignment on corners... but everything else has to be done very accurately, too, especially the cut.

Like Tiger Woods said, "The more I practice, the luckier I get."

Reply to
-MIKE-

Actually I screwed up the first attempt. I set the angle on the table saw using the scale on the saw. After wasting some good oak plywood I realized that I needed something to get a more precise angle. I bought one of these and it *works*. :-)

Max

I have the iGauge one and love it.

Reply to
-MIKE-