Anyone know anything about an Xcaliber table saw

I've run across a used Xcaliber tablesaw in my area. It is a single phase 5 hp 12" saw. It includes a sliding table option. The cast iron surface on this saw is 30" x 40". It is impressive looking. However, it appears from a few searches that it is made in UK and may not be available anymore.
The price on the saw seems decent, but not if parts are unavailable.
Bob
On 8/17/2012 10:54 PM, Bob wrote:

phase 5 hp 12" saw. It includes a sliding table option. The cast iron surface on this saw is 30" x 40". It is impressive looking. However, it appears from a few searches that it is made in UK and may not be available anymore.

Searches will probably go better if spell it "Excalibur"...
AIUI, General bought the Excalibur line and did discontinue some former products but has at least a couple of the sliding tables still available.
I'd suggest contacting them and asking about support for existing models. They are, btw, _very_ well built; I'd think the likelihood of needing any parts would be miniscule unless it's been terribly abused.

Thanks! I backed away from it without seeing it, but I am thinking about looking to see if it is still available. I will check with General.
Bob