Anyone know anything about replacement Louvres?

Hi can anyone offer advice on the following. I have an existing vertical louvre blind that functions perfectly but requires new louvres. I have done an acccurate measure up and I need 50 no Louvres (allready have track, chains and weights) Specification: 3 1/2" (90mm) wide Finished Length: 48" (1230mm)

I have been quoted £91.00 to supply these, which seems to me excessive. Has anyone experience of replacing these please. Omri (S Manchester)

Reply to
Omri