Anybody used Marvin Tilt Pac(r) replacement sash kits?

Any inputs appreciated, if so (or other recommendations)
>http://www.marvin.com/windows/window-sash-replacement/
Project is new construction but to match at least in appearance previous ca 1900 double hungs w/ leaded glass uppers but with the facility for interior cleaning and low-e glass, etc., ...
It will, in all likelihood not be possible to actually use real leaded glass; that will have to be simulated w/ the lead tape trick I'm almost certain although I've not gotten the callback from the Marvin regional rep.
Since these have wide flat casing on both exterior and interior, I figure it's probably as easy to build the frames on site and use the replacement sashes and do the rest here.
Wondered if any of you done something similar or have other suggestions...
Talked to a guy who does original reproductions; he can duplicate the windows back to the weights and rope but nothing other than conventional storm for any energy gains and that's at $11-1400/window w/o the leaded glass and no casings...if were going the conventional route, I'd just build the sashes and all and partial out the leading; I don't want to get bogged down in that but it's no problem to build a single pane sash.
I'm not looking for reproductions here, but would like a fair simulation to fit in w/ appearance of existing.

I've used Marvin and another brand or two. But only for replacing older single pane double hungs, nothing fancy. They are nice sash, well made and appear high quality. Easy and fast to install, once they finish is applied; that's always the rub.
But I was always stung by the price. If you are redoing the frames anyway, you may well find buying whole windows costs about the same as the sashes alone. Of course you may not be able to match the style you are looking for.
HTH,
Paul F.