Window sash replacement help!

I need to replace a fixed double insulated picture window because the wood frame has rotted. The glass is brand new (the glass company did not notice the rotting frame - don't ask - I would never use this company again). It is probably cheaper and easier to replace the entire unit rather than removing the frame and finding a replacement frame only. I would greatly appreciate instructions on how to remove and reinstall the sash. From what I understand, you simply score the edges, remove the moulding, and pop the window out. Is it really that "easy"? How do I get the nails out of the moulding to remove the moulding? Do I add a sealant to the edges when I install the new sash to keep it well sealed? Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.com with instructions. Thanks!

Reply to
R.K.