Windsor Window sash replacement

I have Windsor casement clade windows( crank out ) .

The wooden sash is in need of replacement due to moisture ( humidity ) in the winter.

Every thing looks pretty straight forward as far as removing the window from the frame, from the inside of the house.

I am not sure once I get the screws removed from the sash to replace the wood, how to re-fit the aluminum cladding to the new sash.

There is a grove in the new sash that matches the old sash, but I don't want ot screw up the aluminum cladding.

Anyone have experience in this area?

Thanks Tom F

Reply to
tflfb