Anybody ever submitted to FWW current work

I put together photos and my application and am sending in shortly. After that, does anyone know what can I expect?

One of the turners in my woodworker's club, Keith Tompkins, submitted photos of a turning a couple years ago. He received a letter after a few months informing him that it would appear in an upcoming issue. Two issues later it was in...
John
Didn't realize I used the wrong account before! It's legit, not a troll.
John

A sketch of a router bit storage/identification scheme I dreamed up ended up on page 28 of issue #123 with a check that bought a year subscription. Before our digital camera showed up. It is stored under the bench above the router table so it is located where used.