Any recommendations on sanding belts?

I've been having fun with my Ridgid oscillating edge-belt and spindle sander, but now I need to buy some replacement sanding belts and sanding drums.
The unit takes 4"x24" belts, and a variety of diameter drum sanders.
Can anyone recommend which sanding belts/drums are the best bang for the buck? I don't mind spending extra to get a better sanding.
Thanks!
Jack

http://www.woodworkingshop.com
Mac