Any drawbacks to using water based floor finish on desk top?

Would the Bonakemi Mega work well for a ply tabletop finish for my desk? I've already got plenty on hand and figure it will be stand up better than lacquer. Is that correct, or do I still need to do the top with oil based poly? I'm guessing that if it's tuff enough for the floor, it's more than adequate to last on the desk top.
I've also got Bonakemi Sealer to use before applying the gloss coats.
dave
Dave are you sure you don't want to retract that question? Your about to open the flood gates again:) I would think the addition of a floor poly would create a little better resistance for the top for stuff like coffee spills.
--
Young Carpenter

Hell, I don't care anymore about the A-H's who attempt to give me grief. Most of them are K-F'd. I ask because I haven't noticed any suggestions in a book or magazine to use floor finishing materials on table tops. Maybe there is a "gotcha". I've strained the material through hosiery and still find little lumps in the finish. Oil based poly doesn't do that (course it DOES bubble up sometimes <g>...I KNOW - add mineral spirits).
dave
Young Carpenter wrote:

Try removing the hosiery first...

Have you ever seen the suggestion to try it on a piece of scrap and see if you like it? I think you ask because you are a troll. Zeke