American Router Magazine -- continued

Continuing the thread called American Router magazine (too old to post to now)....

I received Issue #3. It does pander to the advertisers a little bit too flagrantly but I liked the magagine anyway. I learned a couple of router tricks in one of the projects articles. Also got to see how the micro-fence works.

It is only their third issue so I hope the magazine will steadily improve -- which depends on subscriptions!

Also in the back they has a complete list of routers from all the manufacturers I've ever heard of. The list included basic specifications and a single short editorial comment like "Locking trigger switch with good basic features" or "Cushioed grip with patented above table adjustment."

I also liked their "Tips & Tricks" section --

Truth is -- I want this magazine to succeed 'cause I like the subject matter and I bought a 2 yer subscription -- would want them to go under before I got my money's worth!

Reply to
Never Enough Money