Pat Warner online Magazine --Router articles

Just in case anyone missed it, Pat has a new page on his website that he calls "Warner's Magazine". There you can purchase individual articles he has written for the whopping price $2. For those not familiar with Pat, he is pretty much the end all and be all of router-dom. If you are weighing your options about which Router to buy, you can get a very detailed review of almost every model.

I personally wanted a few articles from one of his older books that I needed (routing aluminum). He emails you the articles and then you drop the 2 bucks in the mail. Pretty simple.

Chuck

PS

No I don't work for Pat, I have just found his books and other information to be very helpful.

Reply to
WoodChuck34

And very trusting which is why I like to do business with him. I simply tell him the check is in the mail and he plops the item into the UPS system.

Muchas gracias, Patricio!

Reply to
mttt

Before deciding if I wanted to buy several of Pat's books, I thought I would check them from the library and give them a read. My decision was NOT to buy the books as I found them lacking in the key area of HOW to build the jigs, the plans were not quite detailed enough, and the photographer was obsessed with getting TOO close, or they cut the photos which showed the jig so you could make sense of the plans.

If Pat has updated the articles, plans, etc.. Then they are a bargain because he does do amazing jobs with the router.

Alan

Reply to
Alan W

"mttt" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@armada.sprintco.bbn.net:

Agreed. There are a few, not many, places and people who still do business this way. I appreciate it, and do business with them, when I can.

The router base plates I bought from Pat made my tools safer, and much easier to use.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

Also agree. I emailed and asked for some special router offset bases. He pleasantly provided input, made the insert and sent it off. He just asked that I send him a check for the product. Not many people like that.

mttt wrote:

Reply to
Bob