American Router - British??

I used to get a UK magazine called The Router. I don't see it on the shelves any more but I do see one called American Router. Other than better quality glossy paper most of the authors (Ron Fox - Kevin Ley - Anthony Bailey, for example) and the layout are the basically the same. Did they move the works to North America and just change the name???

Reply to
Keith

American Router is owned by the same people who publish the UK version. They use much of the same content. Scott

Reply to
vmtw

Keith:

Re; American Router

Not sure, but have noticed the British nature of the magazine. I have a subscription because it was cheaper then buying the British version on the stands. I think it's just a re-packaging of the UK version. Most of the ads are for US companies.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
MJ Wallace