adapting standard grind wheel to hand grinder

I'm trying to get set up for using a hand grinder for grinding some of my tools (influence of Krenov's book, don't you know).
All hand grinders seem to come with 60 grit 3/8" arbor wheels. I want to use a finer grit and cannot find a replacement. The alternate is to find an arbor adaptor for a 1" wheel that adapts 1/2" to 3/8".
Does anyone know where I might find the 3/8" finer grit wheels or an arbor adaptor?
Thanks, Bob

Is "used but dress-able" acceptable to you? Are you anywhere near Milwaukee? I've got more than a few that you could have.
Dave Hinz

Thanks for the kind thoughts, Dave. I'm nowhere near Milwalkee. I'm in Houston. I see some other replies that will lead me to an adaptor.
Bob
Any machinist supplier should have a 3/8" ID, 1/2" OD bushing to use as an adaptor.

I think this is what you need: Part number 90332941 on page 1462 of the MSC online catalog. http://www1.mscdirect.com

Perfect! Thanks, Charles.
Bob