The BORG needs a Shellacing

Went to HD today to buy some Shellac and they don't carry it! I didn't expect the best quality stuff, but HOLY CRAP BATMAN, NONE!

Reply to
Bill Stock

The HD near me sells cans of 3 lb cut clear and amber shellac.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Reply to
SteveC1280

Zinnser in the quart cans. Bottom shelf in the paint department.

No, they don't carry flakes.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Didn't expect to find any flakes. But the cans they had were tiny, about the size of a small maple syrup can. Maybe 500 ml. I asked at the desk and they said they did not carry it anymore and that they used to carry White and Orange.

Reply to
Bill Stock

Reply to
nospambob

The great unwashed have decided that poly, and only poly is the right finish for every thing! (Dripping sarcasm) HD is reponding to their customers buying patterns.

Reply to
Lazarus Long