Accessory available?

I have a Craftsman table saw, model # 137.218250. If you look underneath the saw, the blade housing, which is on one side of the blade, has threaded holes in it, as if to accept a plate that would enclose the bottom of the blade and create a hose connection for a dust collector. I can't get any information from Sears about the existence of such an accessory, and am checking here to see if anybody might have any experience with this issue.
BUB 209 wrote:

Yeah, and that plate is a real bitch to make from scratch. I'd try their parts department maybe. I didn't actually look at what your model number is and see what kind of saw that is. You described mine, so I'm assuming yours and mine are the same vintage. Mine is a last year's model. The new ones are completely different in nearly every respect. I imagine they don't sell these little plates out of the stores anymore.
I bought mine at the store for about $30. It does help some. Add a zero clearance insert, and it cuts the dust way down. It doesn't get it all, however.

Thanks for the reply - You're saying you do have a dust collector hooked up to yours? Guess I'll keep an eye open for some "readymade" object I can modify for the job, except you need that hose connection.
BUB 209 wrote:

No. A shop vac I'm afraid.

Or ask Sears. They sold a bazillion of these saws. They might still be able to scrounge up one of these kits. I think it was called a "Dust Collection Accessory Pack" or something along those lines.