AARP Woodworkers - Home Depot Discount!

And when you buy that saw you've been eyeing for three months and get it home and the thing breaks coming out of the box - and you don't like any of the other models they carry... you're stuck with a $50 piece of non-refundable plastic.

I hate gift cards. I would only take advantage of this if I was buying something that I /know/ I'm never going to bring back, such as custom mixed paint.

(And it's not even a NICE credit card weight gift card like Wal-Mart and every other company has lying in giant stacks around the store nowadays. Just a flimsy piece of nearly paper-thin plastic. Heck, Wal-Mart even has holographic and lenticular cards. Wal-Mart's plain cards double as glue spreaders once they're empty, too. Or I suppose you could just grab a stack of blanks)

Reply to
Fenrir Enterprises

Me neither, but then she neither lied to foment a war, nor illegally ignored the judicial branch to spy on her own.

[followups jiggered]

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

Well, that's good. Since no one else did so either, we are in good shape.

follow-ups fixed. You want to make the comment in r.ww, expect the comments thee

Mark & Juanita

Mark & Juanita wrote: :>

:>Me neither, but then she neither lied to foment a war, nor illegally :>ignored the judicial branch to spy on her own. :>

: : Well, that's good. Since no one else did so either, we are in good : shape.

You really believe that Bush's wiretappings without warrants are legal? C'mon.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

Andy, no matter what as long as Bush or anyone else is a Republican you'd be against him. I dare say even if the Good Lord (who is without sin) was a Republican you'd vote against him too! The Democratic so-called leaders right or wrong you are going to stick with them to the bitter end. You can't think for your self you let the "Ted the swimmer, (I can't believe a murderer is on the judicial committee) Hillary, and the other noted phonies do your thinking for you. I'm an independent and I vote for the person and not let a party brain wash me.

Reply to
Dave