A Fine Christmas To You All

Page 1 of 2
I'd like to wish you all a fine holiday and hope for you to feel the sparkling kiss of creativity in your woodly endeavors.
May God bless you and keep you and, until we meet, may he hold you in the palm of his hand.
Best wishes and warmest regards for a wonderful holiday,
Tom Watson
Regards, Tom.

Same to you!
Thanks, Barry

The same to you and yours Tom.

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:58:30 -0500, Tom Watson wrote:

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all wRECers everywhere.
-Doug

Why thank you tom. and right back at ya! i havent been able to get to the shop for 2 weeks now cause SWMBO says its off limits. 2 more days and i find out why! the wait is killing me...
skeez
Tom Watson wrote:

For Tom and all the rest out there, I wish you a warm fire, cold beer, loving family, and sleep without dreams. Merry Christmas.     mahalo,     jo4hn

Does anyone have free plans for a fireplace?
;-)
A merry Christmas to all.
Good one!
-jbb

calmly ranted:

Merry Christmas, Tom. (And the rest of y'all)
I wish a safe holiday season to all.
I decided to stay home and forget trecking across Siskiyou Pass in the middle of winter from this year on. I'll visit my family in the safer-traveling summer months. I barely missed the snowstorm (by two hours last Christmas) which shut down I-5 last year.
--
"Most Folks Are As Happy As They Make Up Their Minds To Be"
-Abraham Lincoln

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family ......mike hide
Tom Watson writes:

Same from me to all.
Charlie Self "Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." George Orwell
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone, everywhere! Joe (still clearing a path through +/-14" of snow here in OH)
Tom Watson wrote:

Merry Christmas y'all!
Tom Watson wrote:

Keep any vehicles between the ditches during your travels, and have a care not to wind up needing any stitches after wreckly packages are unraveled.

From me and mine as well, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Schedule: Finish cleaning! Finish ornaments for Grand-Daughters. Finish wrapping. Help set up buffet. 4:00PM Family gathers for Christmas Eve smorgasbord & gift exchange. 9:00PM Christmas Eve church service. Lots of special music, I'm singing "Ring the Bells". 10:30PM(?) Oldest Daughters for her Christmas Eve party for my one annual egg nog & brandy.
Christmas day: LOAF!
--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

And to you Tom.
No creativity hopes on this end though. I have to get this '52 Dodge out of my garage before I have room to spread much of my woodworking stuff back out again and knock out a couple more projects. Hopefully within a couple more weeks. I do have the third bay for that stuff, but with the snowmobile in there and the rest of the clutter that has accumulated, it's a sad affair right now.
Blessings to you and your family, and to everyone here at the wreck.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

Well done, good and faithful servant! Merry Christmas to you and your family Tom.
Dave

Best wishes to all you wreckers, be you neander or normite. This is a great group.
And me we all come through the New Year with the same number of digits we go in with.
-jbb

Let me chime in also with whoever you are and wherever in the the world you may be right now, may you be having a happy and healthy holiday season.                     Mark L.