Subject Author Posted Replies

Shaper Template
I've made a fairly complex shaper template out of MDF and unlike many of the templates/jigs/fixtures that I make I think I?ll actually keep this one around... Since MDF is relatively soft and is prone...
9
9

Lee Valley
I am not happy, they moved their Toronto West store, it was in a nice easy place to get into 10-15 minutes away, now they are in a sea of big box stores that is a royal pain in the backside to get...
17
17

Pecan Headboards Mold and Mildew
After initial cleaning of the pecan boards, I stacked them, temporarily, on edge, on the floor of the shop's garage, until I could find a more permane nt place to store them. Yesterday, preparing to...
2
2

Woodworking equipment auction
Here's some big iron closing on the 15th. How about a Powermatic 66 for $221???
5
5

weeke router help
Does anyone have a weeke router model bp 12 from 1996? Please, I need weeke software installation disks for this machine because HDD broke down and i haven't got any backups nor original installation...
1
1

Is everyone on the YOUTUBE circuit making bookends?????
I received a bunch of mails from different subscriptions, everyone has done bookends today... so far 4. WHAT THE HEY? DID YOUTUBE request bookends :-)
2
2

Nice product
I ordered 2 DC hoses from HF after reading the reviews... These are only available mail order, they don't stock them in the stores.. TOO BAD. They are nice. I went to Woodcraft before ordering and...

SWITCH
I have a Sears 10 inch table saw with 1hp motor that was purchased in 1970. The motor is a capacitor start type motor 115 volts 60 cycles 3450 RPM. The motor uses 20 amps. A 15 amp circuit will not...
52
52

Re did my workbench top.
Well, my original workbench top was pock marked by tearout from planing. I did not want to ruin a plane iron by putting a back bevel on one. It would be difficult bringing it back to normal. Well I...

How to make painted OSB look halfway decent?
What's the secret to painting OSB so that it doesn't look like painted OSB? It doesn't have to be great, just not so cheap-looking. Thanks.
126
126

Craftsman Band saw
I'm apprehensive to purchase Craftsman products but came across this ad for a band saw in Craigslist and wanted opinions. What say the experts? Thanks...
8
8

"The Lumberyard" Documentary
Now playing on the History Channel. Interesting. Check your local listings. Sonny

Nice bookend idea for a wood worker
Does anyone know what's up with Jack's hands? That does not appear to be arthritis, I'm assuming that's either genetic, or he might have had a repetitive work type injury. My friend just had surgery...
11
11

Autodesk to borrow?
Maybe try your local community college. I know years ago our local one taught a class. Maybe try sketch up as well. Mike in Ohio
43
43

Craigs list. WHY?
If you are a woodworker, why would you spend 900 for something you can easily make? http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/4416028385.html