2004 Grizzly catalog

Just got it in the mail yesterday and all I can say is "WOW!" Every red-blooded, meat-eating American male ought to be required to own one of these and browse through it periodically. My Christmas list for next year just expanded dramatically!
I would agree. I have one at work and one at home...

What's far worse than the catalog is living within a twenty-minute drive of their Bellingham store. If you think the stuff in their catalogs is tempting, you should try walking through the showroom and having a cabinet saw grab you around the ankles. And I won't even mention the clamp department.
I think it's just as well I don't live near there. Not sure I'd have the necessary will power to prevent a divorce.
Don

brought forth from the murky depths:

Call 1-800-Griz-Anonymous, Wolf. Best of luck.
--------------------------------------------------------------- Never put off 'til tomorrow | http://www.diversify.com what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications ---------------------------------------------------------------

I am a Grizzaholic and have called the number it did not help!! Only making sawdust helps me.
I started out small...a spur center for my homebuilt lathe and SWMBO let me buy an 18 volt cordless drill/driver for myself for christmas. Wait till I win the lottery then Grizzly here I come (and Woodworkers Supply too). :-) Joe kb8qlr
Be sure to check-out our webpages... http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html
I'm interested in hearing from any one that has purchased any of the plans and small parts kits for the earth moving toys listed in the Grizzly catalog. I have been thinking about making some for years and I was woundering if the plans were good and what kind of stuff you get in the parts kit. Thanks William....
I already have one of everything. Now how can I justify trading in the regular jointer for a spiral head?
Montyhp

On 07 Jan 2004 14:50:46 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comAntiSpam (Ksu93dlv) wrote:

That thing ought to come in a plain brown wrapper. It has pretty much prevented me from getting any work done for a couple of days.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:50:46 +0000, Ksu93dlv wrote:

Will anyone hire me so I can finance my wishlist?