New Grizzly Catalog Hoist and Floor nailer

I just got the 2005 catalog. There are a couple of items that are very low in price. What's wrong?

Pneumatic Floor nailer part 45977 on page 158 at $195. I think the Bostich and PC sell for about $500. Does anybody have any experience with the Grizzly?

1/2 ton Block abd tackle hoist for about $35. In most catalogs that start at about $200. Again, anybody have this one.

Len

Reply to
Leonard Lopez

Oh. By your subject line I thought you were looking for a hoist to raise the catalog. Those suckers are huge.

Reply to
mp

Don't know about the floor nailer, but the price of a 1000 lb block and tackle doesn't seem that out of line. For $200 you should expect to be buying a winch of that capacity.

Reply to
Mike Marlow
  1. China
  2. You get what you pay for
  3. Sometimes that's good enough. For instance, if you need to lift 500 pounds every now and then you should be good. If you're lifting 950 lbs a few times every day... likely not so good.

BW

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com