Now Mailing 2004 Gladiolus Catalog.....limited supply

Thanks to those of you who requested your 2004 catalog from Summerville Worldwide Gladiolus. The catalog is in and mailing now. We have a limited supply, so if you are interested, this is the time to request so you are sure to get one. Send your request to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Just be sure to include your name and mailing address. We ship worldwide.

This is from my previous post on 12/20: Hello, My name is Dana Summerville. I am the present owner of Summerville Gladiolus Worldwide located in NJ. We have been in business for almost 50 years growing and hybridizing gladiolus. Many of today's premier show glads were products of our expertise. We publish an annual catalog of bulbs containing over 400 world-class cultivars.

Upon receiving the catalog, you will find we have a stunning variety of cultivars from world renowned hybridizers and includes everything from old favorites to brand new first year introductions propagated from seedlings. We have a complete selection of miniatures and show glads as well as unique mixes and bulk lots. Thanks for your interest.

Reply to
Dana Summerville