Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: how come you aren't paying for advetisements like LEGITIMATE companies
Maybe that's how he made his money by using free advertising.

HITACHI TR-8
H all. Anyome familiar with the Htachi TR-8 router? bought one from a used one from a 2nd hand shop many years ago. The only info I have found on it descrbes it as 115volt. but mine is 240 volt. I've...
4
4

Gone camping
Just so no one sends flowers or anything; as of Monday I'll be gone camping for a week. Nothing exotic ...just a week away to sit & think and maybe chart a better course for the year ahead. I'll have...
13
13

3 phase power - what's needed?
I'm exploring the possibility of building my own shop and would like to have both single and three phase 440 power available. Not being an electrician, but very much being budget minded, I'd like to...
18
18

Buying used Stanley planes
Hi, I've have mostly power woodworking tools, but I'd like to do a few projects with handtools. Would either of these planes be worthwhile: ?ViewItem&item=170133512245They both seem like a fair price...
24
24

Wooden Grate - How to do it
I want to make a wooden "grate." out od 3/4 stock. I want to cut dado's (?) 1/2-way through the 3/4" square stock (X" long) such that they intersect such that the "holes" formed are 3/4" square and...
5
5

Screws vs dowels
I'm starting to construct larger pieces (chests, display cabinets, night stands, etc.) and I very much like the "arts and crafts" style. I would prefer adhering to those principles and use dowels...
42
42

US Govt to confiscate Leigh FMT jigs!
OK, that may not happen for a very long time. While we're waiting, maybe an FMT user could answer a question: When using an FMT for cutting tenons on multiples of something small like spindles, how do...
5
5

Looking at Bosch 5412l sliding mitre saw
I'm thinking about buying the Bosch 5412l saw, from Amazon. Looks like a good deal, just wondering if anyone has one or knows if it is any good. It's $549 with free shipping. Any helpful info welcome....
6
6

Stanp2323 Bad Ebayer suppose to be brand new phone, phone was refurb and stolen.E-mailed no reply
suppose to be brand new phone, phone was refurb and stolen.E-mailed no reply. Bad Ebayer
8
8

REVIEW - Chris Vesper Marking Gauge - www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Hi all, I have just completed a review of Chris Vesper's handmade Marking Gauge - One for the hand tool/fine tool lovers! You can the read the review online at Enjoy!

Mobilya Talepleri
S=DDL=DDKON MEMBRAN BALON MEMBRAN MAK=DDNANIZ =DD=C7=DDN 27 Temmuz 2007, Cuma Talep T=FCr=FC : SATIS Detay & ileti=FEim >> Faaliyet : =DCretici, Uzun zamand=FDr yapt=FD=F0=FDm=FDz =E7al=FD=FEmalar=FDn...

Convert TV to Stand
Hello, I've got an old 61" Sony TV I've been trying to fix for the past month. Looks like the end of the road - two of the picture tubes are shorted out. It's OK, we watched it for 14 years, it...
12
12

FS: Porter Cable 557
Still cleaning out the garage. Bought this about a year ago (Type 3), and took a handfull of biscuits and played around about 30 minutes with it. Put in on the shelf and never touched it again. I have...
2
2

Sand flee small drum sander
I have a "sand flee" that I built from the 18 inch drum that used to be sold by itself. I used it before I got my Performax drum sander quite a lot, but since I got the Performax, I have not used it....
1
1