FS: Porter Cable 557

Still cleaning out the garage. Bought this about a year ago (Type 3), and took a handfull of biscuits and played around about 30 minutes with it. Put in on the shelf and never touched it again. I have 2000 (minus a handfull) biscuits (2/1000 asst in boxes) and a jar of '0' size. No case - I don't keep them. It's all there but the case. $100 for all if you pick it up near Sanford, FL (central FL). I can ship it but I'm afraid the cost might make it not such a good deal any more.

jim in FL

Reply to
Jim Bailey

Hi Jim I think its weight is about 14 pounds for the 557 not sure about the biskets if you can give me a total using USPS I will pay to your email adress listed with paypal. zip is 60099

Reply to
veig

Send me an email at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com and I'll give you my real address and we can take it off-line. I'll look into the shipping and see what it would be.

Reply to