Sand flee small drum sander

I have a "sand flee" that I built from the 18 inch drum that used to be sold by itself. I used it before I got my Performax drum sander quite a lot, but since I got the Performax, I have not used it. What I want to do is determine if there is some use that I have not thought of for it in my workroom and if not, sell it.

I know that scroll saw people use it, but I don't do a lot of that. What can it do that nothing else in the workroom can accomplish?

Reply to
eganders

Got a bandsaw? Could come in handy for thick veneer that's too thin for the drum sander. Also a lot easier to change grits than on a larger drum sander.

charlie b

Reply to
charlieb