Zoom Lens Problem

There are treatments available for this :-)

Reply to
Matt

I've had a few zooms, from eastern bloc to nice brands, and none have crept like this. All have had stiffness to the zoom action, provided by some sort of oily greasy stuff.

Maybe the OP needs SLRagra.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

As soon as I posted I knew I would be quoted out of context! :)

Reply to
Chris Hodges

It's more of a problem with twist lenses thn push-pull (though I no longer have any of the latter to compare as they went the way of all things 35mm around here)

Reply to
Chris Hodges

A bit more before you have the right to class other people's questions as "rubbish". It only takes an average reader a few milliseconds to scan the subject line. If you weren't interested in "zoom lens problem" why read further? And worse yet abuse the asker.

It's not *my* definition; that's straight from the dictionary.

Suzanne

Reply to
Suz