Wickes Kitchens - Beware of their Dodgy software - it will cost you!!!!

Page 3 of 3
I wrote to the store Manager and he has agreed to send me another worktop without extra charge. It may have been the bit in the letter where I mentioned that I spend 200/month on DIY goods and am loking where to source the tiles, sink, and plumbing for the new kitchen.
Steve

Took the day (2 Dec) off work to wait for the kitchen to be delivered , by 5PM nothing happened so I called the depot and they tell me that the driver has gone 'over his hours' and cannot deliver today. Have promised Sunday 7th as the best they can do . It's a good job that I did not have a fitter lined up to start tomorrow!!!
!!! Steve

If its Mark II, I wouldn't bank on the Happy Ending !!!
Jon