Which underlay for laminate on concrete floor?

Hi,

We will be buying the BevelLoc laminate from B&Q and have had different opinions (from B&Q staff!) as to which underlay to use. Can you guys advise?!

Im assuming we need a damp proof membrane. The qu is what goes on top? Sd it be 6mm Fibreboard underlay or 3mm Combilay (which also has integrated damp proff membrane)

Builders need to know by first thing tomorrow as they need to work out the floor level.

Thanks in advance! Vx

Reply to
Rebecca

Read the instructions?