What to stick on his windscreen which wont come off easily? [OT]

A brick?

:0)

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

One of the better tricks might be to superglue a dead weasel, all four feet, on.

I cable wrapped one to my myopic neigbours car radio aerial once. It was still there a week later....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

LOL You forgot the people who use the 10 items or less till and then want to write a cheque and take longer than using a standard checkout. Or the people who need to read the labels on every can to decide which E numbers to eat :-)

Reply to
Sue Begg

OI! That's mine, copyright ME. You can't do that. It wouldn't be right.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

You're the plonker here, Have you heard of the blue badge scheme? You get a badge, you display it, then that entitles you to park in those type of bays.

--

-- Kind Regards Neil B Orange CS - +447837614753 Live Life in the Fast Lane -

Neil

A nice one for a sunny day:

Empty a jar of honey beside the driver's door. They step in it, and get it all over the carpet, the pedals, their shoes.

It is one of the most disgusting things to have to deal with. For added nastiness add dogcrap.

Alternatively, if the car has a fresh air ventilation grille on the bonnet or below the windscreen, pour cream in it.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

can you park a car in front and block it in. then take time to move it when the owner returns?

--

Reply to
Neil

Your head, you stupid wanker.

Repeatedly bash your tiny little bonce into his windscreen so that he has to clean all the blood and mush off before driving away. That will teach him.

It's very off topic, so take it and f*ck right off.

Reply to
LordyUK

The message from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

I can almost guarantee it. And even if there were we didn't provide enough data to cross check against it. Just our new name and address.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from Owain contains these words:

You missed out "Parking your trolley sideways across the doors while chatting to a friend who's done likewise and glaring at people who ask you to move" or is that an open event?

Reply to
Guy King

In message , RichardS writes

If necessary, I may be able to track down the former owners of my house, and find out what combination of paper and glue was used to make the hideous borders at the tops of the walls. It took *hours* to strip.

I may need to punch them for doing it, mind.

Reply to
Steve Walker

In message , Mary Fisher writes

An odd question.

I'd have been given a bollocking, and the person who's property I had damaged would have been offered an apology and, if appropriate, recompense. Sorry if that's an old-fashioned notion, I realise that it is no longer considered necessary to take responsibility for the behaviour of one's children .

Last time it happened to me the woman in charge of the kids neither apologised nor pointed out to the kids that they should be more careful.

Reply to
Steve Walker

That's exactly why I'll choose a checkout with one person with a £60-70 weekly shop over an "express checkout" with 10 people (each with 10 items or less) every time.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

how about we just glue you there you turd

Reply to
mindwipe

do what i did in the same position go out with a spanner and remove and discard their wiper arms

Reply to
mindwipe

I was trying *not* to say anything as it was interesting to see people's views. However, when it became clear that the OP thought he would not be breaking any laws, it seemed only decent to warn him. If he wishes to still proceed, at least he will do so with his eyes open.

All customers are most welcome. :-)

Reply to
Howard Neil

Criminal damage and theft, or civil trespass take a guess at who would be in more trouble you or the driver.

Reply to
Depresion

Ah, thanks.

I knew a HoD at the Art College or Department or something ... Tom Pemberton.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Every day is a Fisher-free day. Be grateful for small mercies.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I read labels but don't buy cans - or anything with E numbers.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher