What is head?

From the fundamental lack of understanding of a very basic aspect of the subject in which he claims to be a "full professional" I'd say he's still digging his way to the Antipodes... (At least that's DIY.)

Reply to
Andy Wade

Shall I leave you my Physics text book?

Reply to
Set Square

The permeation is largely in your mind.

The Marxist/Leninist/Trotskyist "class struggle" is a figment of the imaginations of those with nothing better to occupy their minds.

Reply to
Andy Hall

No take that with you. No better still get book on common sense in the after world.

Reply to
IMM

A field in which you know sweet FA, so how would you know? Stop making things up. Stick to lecky.

Reply to
IMM

Bertie, you are such a Richard cranium.

Reply to
IMM

(i) It hasn't fallen down yet

(ii) The demise of the class system paralells britains decline as a world power

(iii) The fallacy that everyne is equally good at everythng is probably responsible for its current decline.

I hope you fly on the next plane piloted by a mentally defective runt with a chip on his shoulder.

Personally, I want someone with intelligence and skill up the front, and experience. Irrespective of whether he went to Eton or Milton Keynes Secondary Modern.

Its a great mistake John, to confuse excellence with sinecure.

And an aristocracy with a meritocracy.

Did it ever occur to you that the reason you have failed in life is less to do with the fact that you didn go to a snotty university, and more to do with the fact that you couldn't actually pass the entrance exam, and

*resent it*, and people notice this and avoid employing you?
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I live for the imagined pleasure of one day kicking your head in, in an entirely egalitarian way in the nicest possible taste, of course, using all the gutter techniques I didn't learn at a snotty uni. What else?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

He could join the US army.

Or the Mujahedin.

He's certainly their 'type'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

ABROAD?

ABROAD!!!

What kind of mindset is revealed by THAT term?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I bet you never even got as far as Dover.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

...and numbering all the rocks to be put back carefully behind him..

(At least that's DIY.)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Trying to remember when this applied to a PM...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It was firmly on tghe way until the Labour party extend the uni base. No great power is it.

Wrong. The class system got to strangle the country, then decline. Also the econimic power filtered from the indutrial Norrth and Midlands of England to the largly rural south, who didn't have a clue, and still don't.

The class system is still there in a strong way. We still a landed aristocracy for God's sake.

???

I don't think MK is old enough to have had secondary moderns.

John? I know and that is how the British public think. The deference given to aristocracy is pathetic.

The royal family and the aristocracy with Eton, Harrow, Oxbridge, etc hold up the shambles. There is little meritocracy in any of that lot.

I am a great success in life.

To a snot? Never took one. Normal unis don't have entrance exams.

I work for me.

Reply to
IMM

This one is totally sick. Sad but true.

Reply to
IMM

What type would that be?

Reply to
IMM

abroad (FOREIGN PLACE) adjective [after verb], adverb in or to a foreign country or countries:

This is what the snots produce. God help us.

Reply to
IMM

To do what?

Reply to
IMM

Naturally. No one else would ever employ you.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Deluded with a chip on its shoulder, and easily led.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher