What is head?

I don't want them to.

Reply to
IMM

But you would be hard pressed to find the internet there, and if you tried you would more than likely find a prison cell instead.....

As you told some other poster recently, read the context !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

But isn't being a self employed van driver for a PM a bit restrictive?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You can drive as well?

Reply to
IMM

< snip tripe by a brainwashed Little Middle Englander >

Sad but true.

Reply to
IMM

Better than a brain dead chav?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

LOL ! IMM finally speaks the truth....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

In article , IMM writes

That's so witty John, one of your better efforts 2/10

Reply to
David

sour grapes.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Shaky ground there ...

Wouldn't he qualify for a green card on that basis

Reply to
raden

By his own admission he got kicked out of Kent

He prolly got to Norfuck once

Reply to
raden

In message , Set Square writes

I don't think Ladybird ever did one of those

Reply to
raden

Oh, several:

Andrew Gabriel

is worth a look too.

Reply to
Andy Wade

Does this have anything to do with the thread on deep throat F clamps?

Reply to
Anita Palley

They look like 1930s books. Are they still available?

Reply to
IMM

Hey, I'm not that old! Late 1950s & early 60s I think you'll find.

Reply to
Andy Wade

"Andy Wade" wrote | IMM wrote: | > They look like 1930s books. Are they still available? | Hey, I'm not that old! Late 1950s & early 60s I think you'll find.

I was tempted by some Practical Mechanics etc magazines on eBay from the

1950s. How to make your own wind power plant, Interplanetary travel, Make your own duplicator, The new Rover gas turbine engine...

They are (quite a lot) older than I am. Not quite in the "Table-top nuclear fission for Tiny Tots" league, but people then (well, some of them at least, the ones that weren't working down t'pit 26 hours a day) seem to have had more fun than today's play-station generation.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Used to be known as 'Camm's Comics' after the editor who also edited other similar titles like Practical Wireless.

As a kid, I used to daydream about making some of the things in PW, but never had the money for the bits.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In message , Andrew Gabriel writes

Reply to