What is head?

A palpable hit sir!

Reply to
Steve Firth

This drivel was brought to you by the man who criticises the spelling and grammar of other newsgroup contributors.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You probably know a lot about giving head.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Something to do with sucking off. ;-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Generally, with IMM, the term 'concept' is not applied.

His only advantage over a partially trained parrot, is that he is likely to live less long, oh, and he doesn't *always* crap on the floor of his cage. He's been known to hit the walls as well.....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I am sure that so, but I find bleeding the air out of them is cheaper.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No, I expect you do that in your spare time.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Its calle 'conviction plumbing'

Like when teh gibbon that installed by CH boler insisted teh HW tank go 'as high as possible' to get 'good pressure.

This wa on a mains pressure system boiler.

Come to think of it, might have BEEN IMM. In which case mate, sorry about teh gambling problem and the wife walking out on you, but don't nick my effing plumbing bits, or its the fuzz net time OK?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It seems as though either Stanley Unwin or Yoda was his English teacher.......

Reply to
Andy Hall

< snip appalling jokes >
Reply to
IMM

< snip tripe by a snot >

I saw the prog on Lucan last night. What a crowd of snot tossers. The police could have gone around and got the bastard as he phoned a relative when they were there. He said I'll see them tomorrow and disappeared. The police thought a lord would actually turn up the next day and never went for him. How the class system poisons the minds of people.

Shows how thick the snots are. Trying to bump off the wife that way. What a silly snot tosser.

Reply to
IMM

What do you expect from the fens.

He had a tank on its as well. Boy are they out there.

Wouldn't be seen anywhere near the place. And doing work for a snot? Not on your nelly.

That is a snot passtime, as per Lucan.

You grab people by the fuzz?

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, I am not claiming to give head.

Maxie?

Reply to
IMM

< snip drivel by a shit kicking bumpkin >
Reply to
IMM
< snip drivel by a shit kicking bumpkin and a lunatic >
Reply to
IMM

< snip drivel by a shit kicking bumpkin >
Reply to
IMM

Who is Yoda?

How much did you give to the rich this week?

Reply to
IMM

It seems to me that the only person around here with the poisoned mind as far as class is concerned is your good self.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Deleting your own words now?

Reply to