What are Dremels for?

Page 5 of 5

Pheep! Ref! We've wandered out of uk.d-i-y again! ;)
PoP

Sorry, sir, got carried away sir.
<slinks off, head down>
Mary It's a long time since anyone carried me off though ...

Mary Fisher

I said that I was told ...
I have a smashing picture of the staples in my head, wanna see it?
Mary

Mary Fisher

Wot, no rivets Mary? ;-)
Brad.

:-)
Rivets aren't needed for holding skin to skull.
Mary

She had a scar on the side of her neck, she was called "bolt" Aren't kids cruel eh ?
--
geoff