Crud, what am I looking for?

Maybe it's just because it's Monday, or maybe I'm losing my mind altogether but I've DAGS and can't find what I'm looking for. It's a router bit (or maybe a subbase?) that works with a plunge router and special pattern or template to create a 3 dimensional carving. The pattern lines vary in width which allows the plunge router to move up and down as it follows the pattern thus varying the engraved line width and depth. I'm pretty certain I've seen this and a point to the name or manufacturer or where to buy would be appreciated. Thanks kindly

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas

Bruce Adams

That's it, Thanks Bruce