Info needed on pattern routing system

Maybe 10 years ago I would see a pattern routing system advertised in either WW magazines or maybe in the card packets you get in the mail. I would look at it and say when I setup my shop again I want to buy this. I'm setting up a shop again and can't find it now.

It was a system that used special patterns and a special router bit with a cone shaped part added on it. The patterns were slotted and the slots would vary in width to gradually raise the bit out of the work. There were patterns to make a wheat carving in the work etc. The system was a bit pricy too. Does anyone know the company name who makes this system and or their website?

TIA Frank

Reply to
Frankcw

It sounds like Jesada's and CMT's "3D Router Carver". See:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova