Desperately looking for a sectional view picture...

Hi everybody !

Unfortunately I am not familiar with architecture, and I am desperately looking for a picture, that is a sectional view, or a cross section of a flat (even not sure how it is called). Well, the best would be, if it's showing a flat, or a room in the house for the purpose of showing the furniture placement rather than building construction scheme.

It's been a pain in the a** for me to find such a picture, but I believe it's a piece of cake for somebody that is working with autocad and interior design f.ex. It could be just the white lines on the black background or the same in 3 dimensions should work as well. The shape lines (is it called strings?) would be absolutely enough.

Well if there is somebody so kind to send it to me on my email jacek [at] oddi.pl , I would really appreciate.

Thanks and take care, Jacek

Reply to
Diana

I think you are looking for a Plan drawing. TB

Reply to
tbasc

If I understand you, you're looking for perspective or axonometric templates so you can draw up interior designs? Any good art store will sell paper or plastic templates that you can trace over, as well as notebooks with marked tear-out sheets. They'll have the reference lines, vanishing point(s) and graduated markings so you can figure the scale of items at various distances from the eye.

Here are some examples of what not to do:

RicodJour