UPVC Window Sizing

Hi
I'm going to replace a rotten wooden window with a UPVC replacement. I've measured the aperture and it's 1800 x 1060. My question is, when I order the window how much of a gap should I allow for all round. The window will be woodgrain effect and as it's north facing gets no direct sunlight.
Thanks
Mark
Allow about 5mm space all around to allow for any unevenness.
-- Yours Jason
snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

Surely the answer is simply to ask the supplier of whatever window system you choose? David
A good site to look at with a discussion forum on d/g is www.thewindowman.co.uk

That's pretty well the size where I used a Screwfix ready made one - 1780 x 1050 at 260 quid. I'm pleased with it and it was better value than I could find anywhere locally.
--
*Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

normaly you should deduct 5 mm either side