uPVC or wood?

In message on Sat, 16 Apr 2005, bs wrote

Does here - I've just checked it again!

browser are you using?

Regards,

Reply to
Colin Brook

Nasty, flash-fronted site

Here's the UK national link

it helps

Reply to
OG

snip

Not only that. It disables the back button of the browser, a piece of breathtaking arrogance that I utterly loath and detest. I usually send a nasty email to the owners but not sure if it does any good.

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

Hi Colin just hit your link..and its says on windows internet explorer "page cannot be found...strange ?

Barry

Reply to
bs

great thanks

works a treat :)

Barry

Reply to
bs

In message on Tue, 19 Apr 2005, bs wrote

Well I've just used the link and it goes straight there!

do agree with others that it's a pretty awful site but I wasn't judging its quality - merely giving the information that I had.

I have a conservatory with Deceuninck profile and am very pleased with it.

Regards, Colin

Reply to
Colin Brook