Top vs Bottom posting

Page 3 of 3
This is laziness.
Dave wrote:

--
Grunff

One more like that and you're going to be only the second person ever to enter my kill file! ;O)
I wouldn't if I were you, unless you like the idea of sharing with "IMM" as a killfilemate for the rest of all time! <eek!>
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}
Gnube wrote:

Hmm, you still have him in there eh?
I might have to start a "support your local troll" campaign.
--
Grunff

Yes, once I noticed how much quicker it was reading news without that particular source of input, I decided I preferred it that way. On balance, a bit of a bargain!

Hmmm.... A Gallows Pole? <shrug>
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

And I always ignore top posted requests for information (unless it's an obvious newbie who doesn't know better)
--
geoff

someone turns up at your door with a lead pipe
--
geoff