Toolstation's garage floor paint - any comments?

I need to re-paint the garage/workshop floor (about 35m2)... it was last done about 20 years ago in green so it would make sense to use the same colour. Toolstation's price is reasonable (£27 for 5L) and the coverage is claimed as 15m"/L. Has anyone used it? Is there a better/cheaper option?

Reply to
NoSpam

I've used their water-based with added non-slip grit in the small workshop, on top of OSB. It's easy to work (even on OSB!) and it looked good in pale grey. Wear a year later is showing up, as there's an obvious heavy-wear path from the doorway. The soft OSB probably didn't help either, so overall I'm pretty hapy with it. Price was good, coverage was good, seemed like a good material.

They also have an even cheaper solvent-based paint, but didn't have it in stock that day.

Reply to
Andy Dingley