Stupidness at the rubbish dump

I've transported a standard fridge and a g/friend in a mini at the same time with all the seats in (but not necessarily in their normal place). I could only get 3rd and 4th gear (and reverse) mind!

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Still, beautiful British name Dave.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

In message , "dennis@home" writes

And how would anyone know

You'd best pull over

Don't talk bollocks

Reply to
geoff

0-60 is the only commonly available benchmark. (or sometimes 0-100k = 62MPH) 30-60 would be more use (overtaking) 0-30 is just about how little you value your tyres. But we have to use what we can get.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ