Getting rid of rubbish - *mountains* of rubbish.

For a start, there's that ipllcok trying to wind up 'arry, the caravan club, d.l., and others.

If that's not enough, there's *plenty* of other OT stuff generated internally by uk.d-i-y subscribers, who one might expect to know better.

Please can we get back to DIY, and *stop* responding to attempts at trolling, politics, cross-psots, willy-waving, economics, name calling and tarting around trying to score points off people. You know who I mean. Look what happened to u.e.c. - I don't want uk.d-i-y to go that way!

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built

They'll go away when they get bored. No point in trying to reason with that type.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

And most of the politics (and output from out own pet troll) is normally isolated in a handful of threads that you can skip over....

Reply to
John Rumm

John Rumm wrote in news:wWqYb.4721 $ snipped-for-privacy@stones.force.net:

And I hope we can keep our own rudderless maunderings..

mike

Reply to
mike ring

No posts in any of my groups so must be on holiday with it being the school holidays. ;-)

Mark S.

Reply to
mark