Rabbit dump

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Never heard of a live trap and a short ride?

Reply to
G Henslee

Get a Hav-a-Hart trap. Then search the internet for recipes for hasenpfeffer.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Is there a humane way to get rid of rabbits? I have at least two living under my deck and I wouldn't mind only they perform their bowel movements all over my backyard. It's disgusting and I have little kids who constantly want to pick it up. I just want them to get away from our back yard.

I live in Dallas, TX.

Thanks.

Paul

Reply to
D'Olier

Google; lots of stuff you can do to get them to leave and not come back but doesn't hurt them.

Reply to
Pop

A shotgun. They won't feel a thing.

Reply to
Dan C

Rent a hunting dog for a day.

Reply to
FDR

Try borrowing some from the local wildlife office or the SPCA.

Reply to
PaPaPeng

I put out Decon and cayenne pepper for em.

Reply to
Dave

Well Paul, you could trap 'em. Or you could shoot 'em. But sooner or later another critter is going to take their place. This might actually be a good opportunity to teach your kids that despite their best efforts, every now and then they're going to end up with shit on their shoes.

HTH

Reply to
The Man in the Yellow Hat

hasenpfeffer.

I thought they just made that word up for Bugs Bunny cartoons. :-D

And here I've been using it to demand faster service. :o

Reply to
Olaf

It's a German dish. Means "peppered rabbit".

Reply to
Doug Miller