Introducing Me Returning to the Group

Hello, I have been away for awhile and now I'm back! I think I had a different online name before, but no matter. I live in Garland, TX. Zone

7b-8a something like that. We recently put in a 1000 square foot garden at my Dad's place in E.Texas so I plan on asking a lot of questions. Get ready ; )

I have a regular lot at my house 1\4 acre or whatever it is. We have a small veggie garden 3x10ft, small perennial garden 4x-10ft, herb garden

4x4ft, shade garden 4x8ft, and recently landscaped the front of the house with new sod and beds with Windsor stones. We only have one side of the front yard beds left to fill with plantings, then the house will be pretty much finished. We moved in, summer of 1998 and have done ALL of the work ourselves. I guess that explains why my back is aching. Back to being finished; I guess it will never be finished, there is still one unfinished side yard that needs grass and I want to make a Daylily bed there as well. The backyard is mostly weeds and we want to make a pond with waterfall and a new fence with arbor...and well, you know. It just never ends.

Like I said, I've been gone for awhile and I don't think I ever learned all the rules of this game, but I was just reading some of the Netiquette for Newsgroups so please forgive if I make a faux paux. I don't mind being corrected, but some people can be sooo hateful for no reason.

Glad to be back Rita Garland, TX

7a-8b
Reply to
Garland Grower

Welcome back Rita. I don't post much but sure do learn alot from the great people on this board. Sue in Mi. (zone 5)

Reply to
SAS567

Hi Garland Grower,

It like no body can learned all the law, so I don't think there is a single person can tell what all the Netiquette are to be. Since that just a convention, upto now do not have a standard yet, so the Netiquette propose by different community can be different. To me I just try to follow those that are commonly apply to the Newsgroup.

This is the link I found by doing a Google search on this newsgroup that recommended by Bethany

I don't mind being

If they chose to be hateful, that is their choice, not us. I deal with people like I doing bussiness, if we can't get to an agreement, then don't deal. Agree to be disagree are always better than shouting to each other.

Regards, Wong

Reply to
nswong